A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lepore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lepore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lepore, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepore graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lepore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Everett Lepore MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Lepore practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lepore has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Lepore practices Neurology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See New Brunswick Neurologists.