Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Lepore
Dr. Frederick Lepore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Lepore is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange and Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System. Dr. Lepore has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Lepore has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Frederick Lepore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Lawrence Golbe
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi38
Dr. Rajeshwari Mahalingam
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi19
Dr. Kapila Seshadri
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi35