A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lepore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lepore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lepore, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Botulinum toxin for blepharospsm, Brain Disorder, and Migraine Disorders.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepore graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lepore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lepore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Lepore practice?
Dr. Frederick Lepore practices Neurology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Neurologists.