Plastic/Reconstructive Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  breast reduction  |  show details
by shantavia lemons on Nov 8th, 2013

DR. Fredrick LESTER IS THE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN THE HOLD WORLD TOO ME. THIS MAN CHANGED MY LIFE 9 YRS AGO IN 2004. HE IS EXTREMELY COMPASSIONATE TO HIS PATIENTS AND IS A VERY GOOD LISTENER AND HAS A AWESOME TALENT AND GIFT. I HAD CONSULTATIONS WITH OTHER DOCTORS AND NO ONE PUT ME AT A BETTER EASE LIKE DR. LESTER. I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY WHEN I SAW MY RESULTS I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT HIS OFFICE MANAGER BEE AND HIS HOLE STAFF BATH AND BODYWORKS AND ALTHOUGH DR LESTER WAS WATCHING HIS WEIGHT THE YEAR I HAD MY SURGERY I STILL WENT OUT AND BOUGHT HIS FAVORITE COOKIES... LEMON COOKIES. HE WAS SO HAPPY. DR LESTER LIKES TO KEEP HIS PATIENTS OVERNIGHT JUST TO WATCH THEM AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE OK. I LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM. HE IS A VERY SMART DOCTOR AND A WONDERFUL ARTIST.. NO SCARS FOR ME AFTER MY SURGERY MY BREAST ARE STILL PERFECT AFTER NINE YEAR WAY TOO GO DOCTOR LESTER... I LOVE YOU DR. LESTER HE IS TRULY AMAZING, HIM AND HIS STAFF.

|  Breast implants lift  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

Dr. Lester is amazing! I would recommend him to my dearest friend, family or stranger. Two of my family members actually saw him for a reduction and two of the people that I work with had their surgery with him as well. I actually had tuberous breast and Dr. Lester recognized right away what the proper procedure was and what was needed. I recieved implants with a lift. My boobs look great and I'm so happy with them. They are the right size and perky! I would definitely reccomend seeing him.

|  The Best in Texas!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Lester is a man who loves women and their form! He is very personable and a great listener! Be, his office manager, knows all about the latest proceedures, which gives you lots of information about what type of proceedures might be what you are interested in. Dr. Lester has done great work on me and I get complements about how good I look, without looking "overdone".

|  Dr. Lester is Exceptional!  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

Had a little of a wait my first visit but the staff and meeting Dr. Lester puts it all to ease. I visited with a few well known plastic surgeons in the area and Dr. Lester by far over exceeded all. His laid back very comfortable manner meant a lot to me. And you will not be disappointed in your results. He came highly recommended to me as well.

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 1st, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I was referred to Dr. Lester by a friend. He is very friendly and efficient and his work is amazing. I have referred everyone I know to him....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Breast Reduction  |  show details
by T. Mitoko on Dec 29th, 2009

I had a breast reduction done. I am so happy with the results. Dr. Lester did a great job. I always wanted to have it done, I just did not know how to go by doing it. Dr.Lester staff worked with me and my insurance company. Recovery time was less then expected.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was referred to this doctor by a friend who works in the medical field. My daughter had breast implants done in November and they are perf...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com