Dr. Frederick Levin Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Levin?

ER experience

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr Levin should have his license taken before he seriously harms someone...I was taken to the ER recently where he gave me three serious medications to include the narcotic drug Hydrocodon after asking me if I had pain. My response was yes my head is hurting from constant coughing. He then proceeded to prescribe a cough syrup with codeine which put me out for 6 hours when he knew I lived alone. This was extremely dangerous. But believe it or not, the worst and most dangerous thing tha he did was prescribe me an antibiotic used for skin rash. I had been taking the wrong drug for 4 days. It was when I went back to my primary dr. That I was told I had been prescribed the wrong medication for a persistent cough and clear chest mucous. He is dangerous!!!!!!

Concerning

Posted on May 31st, 2010

I'm in the process of writing a letter to the Hospital about the violently poor care, and consideration my girlfriend received under Dr. Levin. We left feeling no peace of mind, and even had to help his fumbling guesses as to what the problem was. He spent no time with us at all, and seemed like he had something better to do. The must disheartening care I've ever witnessed anyone get, not just by a doctor. I imagine a lengthy financial tug of war awaits me, because this man is not getting a dollar.

Posted on October 5th, 2015