A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lippert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lippert is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lippert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lippert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lippert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lippert graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Lippert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick George Lippert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Lippert practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lippert has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Lippert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Surgeons.