A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lobati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lobati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lobati, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobati graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lobati has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Ntum Lobati FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick N. Lobati practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lobati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Lobati practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ozark, MO and Columbia, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Infectious Disease Doctors.