A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lohr, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lohr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Kent And Queen Annes Hospital, Chestertown, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick T Lohr MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick T. Lohr practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Lohr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestertown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Chestertown Surgeons.