A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lohr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lohr, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohr graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lohr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester River Hospital Center
- Kent And Queen Annes Hospital, Chestertown, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick T Lohr MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick T. Lohr practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lohr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Lohr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chestertown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Chestertown Surgeons.