A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Second Shanghai Med Coll, Shanghai, Shanghai, China.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital-Williamson St
- Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth
- Trinitas Hospital -Williamson, Elizabeth, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Lu practice?
Dr. Frederick Lu practices Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine near Hillside, NJ.
See Hillside Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Lu, Dr. Fred Lu, Dr. Freddie Lu, Dr. Freddy Lu