A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Lu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth
- Trinitas Hospital -Williamson, Elizabeth, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C-T Lu MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Lu practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Lu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hillside, NJ.
See Hillside Anesthesiologists and Hillside Pain Management Doctors.