A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Lu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital - Williamson Street Campus, Elizabeth
- Trinitas Hospital -Williamson, Elizabeth, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C-T Lu MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Lu practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Lu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Union, NJ.
See Union Anesthesiologists and Union Pain Management Doctors.