Dermatologists
Video profile
1587 Yanceyville St
Greensboro, NC 27405
336-271-2777
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by patsy lattucca on Aug 11th, 2014

The best in Greensboro my whole family loves Dr Lupton he is very knowledgeable kind and professional always his diagnosis correct we highly recommend him and his staff

|  Patient  |  show details
by Mrs. D. Davis on Sep 22nd, 2013

When I went for an appt. it took forever I was about to leave. The STAFF is terrible!!! He need to get new staff throughout that office. I liked Dr. Lupton he was very kind to me. I believe that a Doctor should really get a staff that knows how to represent him not just people that are there for a pay check. I wanted to do business with him again but the STAFF made me not come back. Dr. Lupton really look at this it can cause harm to your pratice I really think you are a good doctor thanks for your help. Concern never to return patient

|  Very good service  |  show details
by Todd J. on Apr 10th, 2013

After reading the reviews on this site I felt compelled to write one after my experience yesterday (4/10/13). The wait to see the Jan Johnson was long, 45 minutes, however once I was brought into the exam room Ms. Johnson was examining me within 3 minutes. Not only was Ms. Johnson very friendly and professional, she has a great bedside manner. She made me feel very comfortable and listen to questions. The only reason I did not give 4 stars was the long wait to see Ms. Johnson. I will continue to use Dr. Lupton's office and would encourage anyone reading this to do so as well.

|  Moles removed  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

I wouldn't recommend this practice to any one. I came here a year ago to get a mole removed. I got the mole removed and the NP said if it doesn't go away completely come back. This was in 2012, I came back in March of 2013 they nurse tried to tell me that it has been two years since I have seen them. That was a lie, they just didn't want to take of my mole that they didn't removed previously. Well, I made an appointment for 2013 and it started raining and snowing that day. The practice didn't notify me let me know they were closed for that day to to the weather. I ending up showing up, and the front office lady said we notified everyone that we are closing early. They didn't call me what so ever to let me know. I made another appointment a few months later. I waited in the waiting area for an 1hour, and then waiting additional 30 minutes in the examination room. The NP that I was supposed to see I didn't see. There was another lady that came in a saw me. She asked me you were supposed to see ---- then laughed. I told her about my moles and she said there not cancerious, and you can get them removed but insurance want cover them. It been 2 years since your last visit and the health insurance has changed since then. That was a lie, I just saw them last summer. We she also told me, people come in here everyday wanting this tiny moles removed when there not cancerous.That is tells her patients if you want them removed then you will have to go somewhere else, cause I want do it. Laughed and was very unfriendly and arrogant. .

|  show details
Feb 20th, 2013

Staff was not very courteous to my needs. Laughed at what I asked for. Will not recommend this office for any of your skin needs!!!

|  Too busy to call in a prescription???  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

Three problems came up right away when we used this practice for our family's dermatological issues. First, only one of our child's three prescription was filled properly because "sometimes it gets really busy" in the office, or the practice conducts business with a drug manufacturer which is user-unfriendly. Second, three of four medical professionals did not even let us finish our sentences when we tried to explain or describe things! All of them were too busy typing or walking around the exam room to stop and l-i-s-t-e-n. Third, only after a failed attempt to fill a prescription by phone through the drug company suggested by the practice did I hear about a generic option which is less expensive and provides the same results. We think these problems might be eased if the doctor reevaluates his approach to patient care and chooses to cut back on the number of people he wants to book and bill in a day. In the meantime, our family will search for a practice more deserving of our business.

|  Been to this office 3 times  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

We first went to Dr Lupton on the rcommendation of our pediatrician. My daughter had a mole that her ped was concerned about. He took the tissue sample quickly and painlessly. The second visit we scheduled with a female MD in the practice. The office receptionist forgot to tell her we were there. When the female MD saw us she was very rushed. We were being seen an hour after our appointment time. She was rude to my daughter and had a terrible bedside manner. I asked all my questions until I was satisfied with the answers. Our third appointment was with Dr Lupton(by choice). We had quite a few questions and he answered them all though he did tell us that he spent more time with us than he had planned. I am ok with being told that and did not feel offended as I am the one paying. I never let doctors leave the room until all of my questions are answered. Both doctors wanted my daughter to have antibiodics which we declined. FYI traditional doctors prescribe. That is how they were trained.

|  Very Unconcerned  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

I visited him recently and was very concerned by the lack of time he spent "examining" me. I went in for a routine skin check and all he did was tell me to raise the front of my shirt and raise the back of my shirt, said, "your're ok" and walked out. I had some areas of concern on my shoulders that I wanted him to look at but he was in and out so fast that I didn't have time to ask him. I made another appointment with him for a year from now but have since canceled it.I will definately find another Dermatologist that at least shows some concern. Very, very disappointed!!

|  Bleck!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

I would not go back to this doctor again. Seen him twice but he is very condescending. Also kept trying to shove antibiotics down my throat despite me begging for other options to try to treat my hidradentitus suppurativa but he wouldn't hear of it. At least his staff are nice.

|  Satisfied client...  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

I'm sorry, but when I saw the previous two comments (THAT WERE EXTREMELY SIMILAR, BUT MONTHS APART!-weird, huh?), I had to post about my experiences. I've been seeing Dr. Lupton for about 4 years now, after my boss referred me to him. He's treated numerous issues for me, and is an extremely caring, professional doctor. My husband and son have also seen him, and we have never had one complaint about him or his staff. I would highly recommend this dermatologist to anyone!

|  Never ever ever again!!!  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2010

After waiting 45 minutes I was called by nurse who was extremely rude. The doctor came and spent with me only a few minutes (no more than 5) , he was not nice either and he prescribed an ointment...and the nurse never called the pharmacy to fill up the prescription and on top of that he left nasty marks on my skin!! Very bad practice, bad staff.... never again!

|  Never again!!  |  show details
May 19th, 2010

I will never again visit this doctor. After an hour sitting in the waiting room I was called by a nurse who does not now what good manners are, she was extremely rude. The Dr came in and did not spend with me more than 5 minutes, I had several questions for him but he barely listened to me, my questions were not answered. He was not very nice either. He sent me a prescription medicine and the nurse told me she was going to call the pharmacy, well...she never made the call. I have no medication and honestly I don't want to call that office again. This is a "all about money" doctor, he does not care for his patients!! Never again!