A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Stier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Stier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Stier, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stier graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Stier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Maifo Stier MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Stier practice?
- Dr. Frederick Stier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Stier practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Annandale, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.