A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Stier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Stier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stier
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Stier, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stier graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Stier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick M Stier MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Stier practice?
- Dr. Frederick Stier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Stier practices Urology near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA.
See Alexandria Urologists.