Learn more about Dr. Frederick Maibauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maibauer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maibauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Maibauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maibauer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maibauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Paul Maibauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Maibauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Maibauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.