A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Maibauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maibauer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maibauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Maibauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maibauer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maibauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Paul Maibauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Maibauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Maibauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.