A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Maibauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Maibauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maibauer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Maibauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maibauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer practice?
Dr. Frederick Maibauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.