A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick McEliece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick McEliece is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick McEliece, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McEliece graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McEliece has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McEliece accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. McEliece practice?
- Dr. Frederick McEliece practices Neurological Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.