A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick McEliece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick McEliece is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick McEliece, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McEliece graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McEliece has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick John McEliece MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. McEliece practice?
- Dr. Frederick McEliece has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frederick McEliece practices Neurological Surgery near Lawrenceville, NJ.