Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Mcqueary
Dr. Frederick Mcqueary, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO, with another office in Springfield, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mcqueary is affiliated with St John's Regional Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Mcqueary has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Frederick Mcqueary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.
Dr. David Merriman
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Springfield, MO 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Nachtigal
Springfield, MO 0 mi32
Dr. Robert Wyrsch
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Springfield, MO 0 mi27