A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Meier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Meier MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Meier practice?
- Dr. Frederick Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Meier practices Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.