A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Menick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Menick, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Menick, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Menick graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Menick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joyce Menick MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Menick practice?
- Dr. Frederick Menick has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Menick practices Plastic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.