A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Merian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merian
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Merian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Merian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Merian graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Merian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detar Hosp, Victoria, Tx
- Citizens Medical Center, Victoria, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Louis Merian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Merian practice?
- Dr. Frederick Merian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Merian practices Family Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Family Physicians.