Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
2 Medical Park
3421 Medical Park Dr
Mobile, AL 36693
251-665-8200
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
by A. Hawk on Jun 27th, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. I was offended by what this doctor had said to me. I immediately got up out of my chair; said I was leaving; and tried to open the door to leave. This doctor pushed the door and blocked my attempts to open the patient room and would not let me leave. I would never recommend this physician. I was close to pressing charges on this doctor. Think twice before you see him.

|  attention to details  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

Dr. Meyer has performed surgical procedures on my left hand to repair as best possible a broken little finger and remove an invasive Dupuytrens, same hand middle finger.we are now planning the non-invasive Dup... injection. he and his staff are the peak of professionals. he also explains everything, which really helps.

|  show details
by Laura Stallins on Dec 18th, 2008

Dr. Meyer diagnosed my post-wrist-fracture ("Smith's" fracture) as a need for an OCL transplant. (I think that's what it was called) In layman's terms: The swelling of my broken wrist blocked the blood/oxygen to the tendon of my thumb, therefore, rendering it 90% inactive after the cast was removed. Dr. Meyer skillfully removed a tendon from my index finger and transplanted it to the thumb. As a result, he gets two thumbs up for the procedure! He is very professional, thorough, and an excellent surgeon!!! Really nice guy, too. AAA+ people skills. Thanks, Doc!!! You're the best. Laura Stallins