A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick James Meyers MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Frederick Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Meyers practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.