A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Meyers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick James Meyers MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Frederick Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Meyers practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.