Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Millham
Dr. Frederick Millham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Weymouth, MA, with another office in Newton Lower Falls, MA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Millham is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Boston Medical Center and Newton-Wellesley Hospital. Dr. Millham has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Millham has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Frederick Millham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Weymouth, MA.
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dr. Joseph Lenehan
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
South Weymouth, MA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Nathaniel Temin
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
South Weymouth, MA 0.01 mi8