A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Murtagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Murtagh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Murtagh, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Tumor Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtagh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Murtagh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Shriners Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Reed Murtagh MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Murtagh practice?
- Dr. Frederick Murtagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Murtagh practices Neuroradiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.