A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Murtagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Murtagh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murtagh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murtagh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Murtagh, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Tumor Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtagh graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Murtagh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- Shriners Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Reed Murtagh MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Murtagh practice?
- Dr. Frederick Murtagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Murtagh practices Neuroradiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Radiologists.