A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Nahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Nahm, Neurologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Nahm, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nahm graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nahm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick K Nahm MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick K. Nahm practice?
- Dr. Frederick Nahm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Nahm practices Neurology near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT and Stamford, CT.
See Taunton Neurologists.