A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Newman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barton HealthCare System
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Brad Newman MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic B. Newman practice?
- Dr. Frederic Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Newman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Internists and Folsom Gastroenterologists.