A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Newman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Newman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barton HealthCare System
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Brad Newman MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic B. Newman practice?
- Dr. Frederic Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Newman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Internists and Folsom Gastroenterologists.