The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Nichols
Dr. Frederick Nichols, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Nichols is affiliated with St John River District Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center). He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Nichols has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Frederick Nichols is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.
Dr. Narendra Gohel
Warren, MI 0 mi40
Dr. Roger Bigelow
Warren, MI 0 mi38
Dr. Roger Kakos
General Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Warren, MI 0 mi10