Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Nunes
Dr. Frederick Nunes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Hepatology. Dr. Nunes is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital, Graduate Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Nunes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Nunes has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hepatologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and biliary tree - the path through which bile that is secreted by the liver travels to the duodenum. These organs are...
Dr. Frederick Nunes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. William Pentz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Carmen Patrascu
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Immanuel Ho
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28