Dr. Frederick Nusbickel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Nusbickel?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Nusbickel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 16th, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever been to.

I left this doctor in worst shape than I went to him. I would not send my worst enemy to him.

November 10th, 2016

Worst Doctor

This doctor was very nice before my surgery but things changed once I started physical therapy and my shoulder was not getting better. Therapist suggested that I go back to Dr. Nusbickel and ask him to take a second look at my shoulder. I tried talking to him but he would not schedule an appointment for me to come in early. When I did go back to him, he suggested that I have a MRI but insurance would not approve the MRI because this office didn't provide enough information. The insurance company reached out to the doctor but had no luck talking to the doctor. I called and was told that Dr. Nusbickel said he wasn't going to do a peer to peer with the insurance company. What type of physician doesn't do everything to get his patient the care that they deserve? I can answer, one that screwed up and does not want the truth to come out!! He sucks, don't schedule an appointment with him, look further for a real doctor because this one is a QUACK!!!!

March 3rd, 2017