A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. O'Donnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick O'Donnell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. Frederick O'Donnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick O'Donnell practices Anesthesiology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Anesthesiologists.