A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Okie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Okie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Okie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Okie graduated from University Center for Health Sciences, Cameroon, 1990.
Dr. Okie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Labette County Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Independence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Tabi Okie MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick T. Okie practice?
- Dr. Frederick Okie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Okie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parsons, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, KS.
See Parsons Obstetricians & Gynecologists.