Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Pakron
Dr. Frederick Pakron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gulfport, MS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pakron is affiliated with Garden Park Medical Center, Memorial Hospital at Gulfport and Biloxi Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Pakron has the following 3 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Pakron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.
Dr. Jay Segarra
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Gulfport, MS 0.01 mi36
Dr. Ravi Kanagala
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Gulfport, MS 0.01 mi20
Dr. Khaled Rikabi
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Gulfport, MS 0.01 mi32