A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Palmquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Palmquist, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmquist graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Palmquist has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Brunswick Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Victor Palmquist MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick V. Palmquist practice?
- Dr. Frederick Palmquist has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Palmquist practices Anesthesiology near Fort Bragg, NC.
See Fort Bragg Anesthesiologists.