A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Paola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Paola is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Paola, JD, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paola graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Paola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Adolf Paola JD and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Paola practice?
- Dr. Frederick Paola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Paola practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.