Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon
Video profile
4008 Capital Dr
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
252-937-5003
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Completely Satisfied  |  show details
by Shannon on May 21st, 2014

What a wonderful Doctor and Staff. Everyone was very professional with a great bedside manner. All staff members were able to answer any questions I had and appointments were easy to make with minimal wait time. My procedure was a torn earlobe repair.

|  skilled and caring professional  |  show details
by Laura on Apr 29th, 2014

My experience at Park Plastic Surgery was superb from every aspect. Dr. Park is a very skilled and caring professional and is courteous with his patients. He takes the time to explain procedures and expected results. If he does not think a procedure will deliver the expected results then he does not recommend it. I have full confidence that I received the best care possible. His staff is well trained and also able to answer any questions I had. They always make sure I am informed and review instructions until they feel that I understand them. My well being is of the utmost importance to them. The facility is well equipped and comfortable.

|  Happy  |  show details
by Rocky Mount on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Park & his staff are AWESOME, they have so much information to share, Keep you informed, uses the up to date information. Answer all of my questions. Even though my surgery took a long time for me to heel - Dr. Park encouraged me every step of the way! I feel so good I need a new wardrobe ! I would trust Dr Park and recommend him for any needed surgery.

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

The staff are amazing and Dr. Park is an excellent physician. Soooo happy with my results!! Would recommend Dr. Park for any kind of plastic surgery.

|  Blepharoplasty  |  show details
by Kathleen Fly on Mar 14th, 2014

A very pleasant experience from initial consultation to finish. The entire staff made me feel welcome and I was never anxious about anything. The Doctor, his nurse, the anesthetist and the recovery nurse were all wonderful. All my questions were answered immediately. The surgery itself and recovery were nearly pain free and the instructions given were very accurate. Dr Park called my home twice over the first weekend of my recovery. I felt well enough to return to work in 4 days. Overall my experience was excellent. I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2014

A great place to receive cosmetic services. The staff was friendly and Dr. Park is awesome.

|  show details
by c neville on Feb 22nd, 2010

good results in breast reduction; follow-up excellent; top notch staff

|  not a good opinion overall  |  show details
May 8th, 2009

Staff never followed up with me on the cost of a simple procedure. I did not feel welcome here.