Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 29th, 2016

Wonderful results from a wonderful doctor.

May 29th, 2016

Every aspect of my experience with Dr. Fred Park and the entire Park Plastic Surgery staff was of the highest quality. Dr. Park is exceedingly professional and is very responsive to questions providing detailed explanation when answering. He is extremely thorough, and I was completely at ease. The care provided before surgery, during and after was exceptional. The results were perfect, and I would highly recommend Dr. Park to others for any plastic surgery needs.

by Kim J. on Apr 23rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Park for more than 20 years. I have had breast augmentation, liposuction, laser resurfacing, and Botox; I have been more than pleased with the results. Although I no longer live in the Rocky Mount area, I plan to travel there to have Dr. Park preform any future procedures.

Ms. show details Ms.
by Mary H on Apr 14th, 2016

I went to Dr. Park because of his outstanding reputation . The two procedures he performed on me turned out exactly as he said they would; and the timetable he gave for recovery was accurate. I also felt very comfortable with Dr. Park and his staff which was important to me. I can't recommend him highly enough.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Rita Strickland on Apr 12th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Park. He is an excellent plastic surgeon and I have been a patient fir over 20 years. I has a face lift in 1996 and subsequently cosmetic procedures. I have been extremely pleased with the results. In 2004 I had breat cancer. Dr Park did breast reconstruction following a mastectomy. Again the results were excellent. The Rocky Mount area is very fortunate to have such an outstanding plastic surgeon.

by Cheri Stallings on Apr 7th, 2016

Would highly recommend Dr Parks to anyone. Have been going to him for over 10 years for a number of diffence things and was always satisfied with my services and his staff shows same quality of care that Dr Parks does.

by Carole R Wilber on Apr 4th, 2016

Totally pleased with my procedure. I had my eye lids lifted and dark circles under the eyes removed. Dr. Park explained everything in advance, there were no surprises. He and his staff are wonderful.

Arm and Leg Surgery show details Arm and Leg Surgery
by F. Edwards on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Park was very consumed removing the two cancers, I watched him as he was working. He was really into it very patient with himself while doing a wonderful job, stich by stich was perfect and healing was good. He told me what to do to keep the redness from appearing after surgery. Thanks, Dr. Park.

Completely Satisfied show details Completely Satisfied
by Shannon on May 21st, 2014

What a wonderful Doctor and Staff. Everyone was very professional with a great bedside manner. All staff members were able to answer any questions I had and appointments were easy to make with minimal wait time. My procedure was a torn earlobe repair.

skilled and caring professional show details skilled and caring professional
by Laura on Apr 29th, 2014

My experience at Park Plastic Surgery was superb from every aspect. Dr. Park is a very skilled and caring professional and is courteous with his patients. He takes the time to explain procedures and expected results. If he does not think a procedure will deliver the expected results then he does not recommend it. I have full confidence that I received the best care possible. His staff is well trained and also able to answer any questions I had. They always make sure I am informed and review instructions until they feel that I understand them. My well being is of the utmost importance to them. The facility is well equipped and comfortable.

Happy show details Happy
by Rocky Mount on Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Park & his staff are AWESOME, they have so much information to share, Keep you informed, uses the up to date information. Answer all of my questions. Even though my surgery took a long time for me to heel - Dr. Park encouraged me every step of the way! I feel so good I need a new wardrobe ! I would trust Dr Park and recommend him for any needed surgery.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
Apr 18th, 2014

The staff are amazing and Dr. Park is an excellent physician. Soooo happy with my results!! Would recommend Dr. Park for any kind of plastic surgery.

Blepharoplasty show details Blepharoplasty
by Kathleen Fly on Mar 14th, 2014

A very pleasant experience from initial consultation to finish. The entire staff made me feel welcome and I was never anxious about anything. The Doctor, his nurse, the anesthetist and the recovery nurse were all wonderful. All my questions were answered immediately. The surgery itself and recovery were nearly pain free and the instructions given were very accurate. Dr Park called my home twice over the first weekend of my recovery. I felt well enough to return to work in 4 days. Overall my experience was excellent. I am extremely pleased with the outcome.

Feb 19th, 2014

A great place to receive cosmetic services. The staff was friendly and Dr. Park is awesome.

by c neville on Feb 22nd, 2010

good results in breast reduction; follow-up excellent; top notch staff

not a good opinion overall show details not a good opinion overall
May 8th, 2009

Staff never followed up with me on the cost of a simple procedure. I did not feel welcome here.