Dr. Frederick Park MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Rocky Mount, NC

4.7

October 5th, 2016
Best Experience Ever
I had breast augmentation last year with Dr. Park. He and his staff were awesome. They took time to help me decide the right size implants for ME and my body. I was not just a number - I was his patient! His follow-ups were wonderful as well. He always took time to listen to me. I would recommend him to anyone for any procedure!

August 9th, 2016
Great people!

June 29th, 2016
Wonderful results from a wonderful doctor.

May 29th, 2016
Every aspect of my experience with Dr. Fred Park and the entire Park Plastic Surgery staff was of the highest quality. Dr. Park is exceedingly professional and is very responsive to questions providing detailed explanation when answering. He is extremely thorough, and I was completely at ease. The care provided before surgery, during and after was exceptional. The results were perfect, and I would highly recommend Dr. Park to others for any plastic surgery needs.

April 23rd, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Park for more than 20 years. I have had breast augmentation, liposuction, laser resurfacing, and Botox; I have been more than pleased with the results. Although I no longer live in the Rocky Mount area, I plan to travel there to have Dr. Park preform any future procedures.

April 14th, 2016
Ms.
I went to Dr. Park because of his outstanding reputation . The two procedures he performed on me turned out exactly as he said they would; and the timetable he gave for recovery was accurate. I also felt very comfortable with Dr. Park and his staff which was important to me. I can't recommend him highly enough.

April 12th, 2016
Mrs
I would highly recommend Dr Park. He is an excellent plastic surgeon and I have been a patient fir over 20 years. I has a face lift in 1996 and subsequently cosmetic procedures. I have been extremely pleased with the results. In 2004 I had breat cancer. Dr Park did breast reconstruction following a mastectomy. Again the results were excellent. The Rocky Mount area is very fortunate to have such an outstanding plastic surgeon.

April 7th, 2016
Would highly recommend Dr Parks to anyone. Have been going to him for over 10 years for a number of diffence things and was always satisfied with my services and his staff shows same quality of care that Dr Parks does.

April 4th, 2016
Totally pleased with my procedure. I had my eye lids lifted and dark circles under the eyes removed. Dr. Park explained everything in advance, there were no surprises. He and his staff are wonderful.

May 21st, 2015
Arm and Leg Surgery
Dr. Park was very consumed removing the two cancers, I watched him as he was working. He was really into it very patient with himself while doing a wonderful job, stich by stich was perfect and healing was good. He told me what to do to keep the redness from appearing after surgery. Thanks, Dr. Park.

May 21st, 2014
Completely Satisfied
What a wonderful Doctor and Staff. Everyone was very professional with a great bedside manner. All staff members were able to answer any questions I had and appointments were easy to make with minimal wait time. My procedure was a torn earlobe repair.

April 29th, 2014
skilled and caring professional
My experience at Park Plastic Surgery was superb from every aspect. Dr. Park is a very skilled and caring professional and is courteous with his patients. He takes the time to explain procedures and expected results. If he does not think a procedure will deliver the expected results then he does not recommend it. I have full confidence that I received the best care possible. His staff is well trained and also able to answer any questions I had. They always make sure I am informed and review instructions until they feel that I understand them. My well being is of the utmost importance to them. The facility is well equipped and comfortable.