Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Park
Dr. Frederick Park, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Renton, WA, with other offices in La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Park is affiliated with San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center and UC San Diego Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Park has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.
Dr. Daniel O'Neill
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Renton, WA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Jiyun Kim
Renton, WA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Amitoj Marwaha
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Renton, WA 0.01 mi13