A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Pelz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Pelz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Pelz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pelz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Pelz MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Pelz practice?
- Dr. Frederick Pelz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Pelz practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Internists.