Dr. Frederick Pereira MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Flushing, NY

• Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2016
A wonderful, terrific doctor!

November 23rd, 2015
The very best
Clinically the best personally the best just excellent

September 3rd, 2014
Great Doctor!
Dr. Pereira is one of the kindest, professional and most caring doctors I have ever met. His bedside manner is outstanding and helpful. He keeps up with all the new medications in his field. I have been going to him for a many years and I am more than satisfied with his medical expertise and wisdom!

February 11th, 2013
A complete dermatologist
Dr. Pereira has three characteristics that stand out: (1) an unmatched and up-to-the-minute medical knowledge; (2) a unique ability to understand human nature and how dermatologic conditions and their remedies affect patients’ lives; and (3) a rare ability to provide conclusive treatment in a specialty typically characterized by chronic problems. Moreover, Dr. Pereira embodies old-fashioned medical values in the best possible sense. He is a philosopher and a humanist who happens to practice medicine, rather than a businessman interested in making money. As a patient of Dr. Pereira’s, I am not surprised that other patients, his colleagues in dermatology, his students and countless awards providers all have considered him one of the best dermatologists in New York (and the world) for decades. I sure do.

February 3rd, 2013
Dr. Pereira is a rarity among doctors today: he actually takes the time to listen to what patients have to say. There are no telephone interruptions or staff members knocking on the door and disrupting your time with the doctor. And, in addition to being an brilliant dermatologic diagnostician, it is obvious that he is equally well-versed in general medicine. My own case involved knowledge of both and after I left Dr Pereira's office, it was clear that I had finally found the right doctor. I have already recommended him to multiple friends and co-workers and will continue to do so.

May 29th, 2012
This doctor is a wonderful human being. I can't say enough good things about him! I hope he never retires!

January 12th, 2012
nurse takes phone off hook when she is busy. it takes days to get through on the phone. office is dirty and clutered. dr does a great job.

August 19th, 2011
Dr Pereira is an outatanding physician WITH principals. He has excellent diagnostic skills, is exceptionally well read,empathetic,and humanistic when he took care of me and every patient of his that I have spoken to. I will not sacrifice quality for convenience. Dr. Pereira is of highest quality which is rare in all walks of life today. His expertise and care are well worth the wait. Highly recommend.

February 17th, 2011
A doctor who actually cares!
Dr. Pereira is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I have had acne since I was a teenager and 2 months before my wedding I decided enough is enough! Dr. Pereira was thoughtful, empathetic and thorough in his evaluation and recommendations. He understood my predicament with my wedding so close and worked with me to clear up my skin by my wedding day. He even called me the day before my wedding to be sure everything was okay!

May 11th, 2017