A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Perl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Perl, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perl graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Perl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Louis Perl FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Perl practice?
- Dr. Frederick Perl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Perl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.