A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Piwko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Piwko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Piwko, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piwko graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Piwko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lockport Memorial Hospital
- Inter-Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Piwko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Piwko practice?
- Dr. Frederick Piwko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Piwko practices Family Medicine near Lockport, NY.
See Lockport Primary Care Doctors.