be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Porkolab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Interrogation ICD Devices CRT Devices Pacemaker Devices VT Ablation SVT Ablation Heart Rhythm Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Porkolab graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Porkolab has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porkolab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Porkolab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Porkolab practice?
Dr. Frederick Porkolab practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and New Kensington, PA.
See Natrona Heights Internists and Natrona Heights Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Porkolab, Dr. Freddy Porkolab, Dr. Fredrick Porkolab, Dr. Fritz Porkolab