A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Porkolab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Porkolab is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porkolab
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Porkolab, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Porkolab graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Porkolab has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lewis Porkolab MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Porkolab practice?
- Dr. Frederick Porkolab has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Porkolab practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.