A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Dietz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietz
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Dietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Dietz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dietz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Richard Dietz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Dietz practice?
- Dr. Frederick Dietz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Dietz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons.