A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Dietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Dietz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dietz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Dietz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dietz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Richard Dietz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Dietz practice?
- Dr. Frederick Dietz has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Dietz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons.