A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Eilber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Eilber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Eilber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eilber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eilber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Eilber practice?
Dr. Frederick Eilber practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.