Learn more about Dr. Frederick Eilber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Eilber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eilber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eilber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Eilber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Limb Salvage
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eilber graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Eilber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Richard Eilber MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick R. Eilber practice?
- Dr. Frederick Eilber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Eilber practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.