A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Raiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Raiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raiser
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raiser graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Raiser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C Raiser DO is a male General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Raiser practice?
- Dr. Frederick Raiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Raiser practices General Practice near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha General Practitioners.