A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Rapoport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Rapoport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rapoport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Alan Rapoport MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Rapoport practice?
- Dr. Frederick Rapoport has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Rapoport practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.