A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Rapoport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Rapoport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rapoport
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rapoport Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Rapoport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rapoport graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rapoport has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Alan Rapoport MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Rapoport practice?
- Dr. Frederick Rapoport has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Rapoport practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.