Learn more about Dr. Frederick Reeser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Reeser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Reeser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeser graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reeser has 36 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick H Reeser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick H. Reeser practice?
- Dr. Frederick Reeser has 9 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Reeser practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.