Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Reeser
Dr. Frederick Reeser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Reeser is affiliated with ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus and Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc. Dr. Reeser has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Reeser has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Frederick Reeser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.