Dr. Frederick Reimherr Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Reimherr?

January 19th, 2016

I would not recommend him.

After seeing this doctor for about three or four years, he just decided that he wasn't seeing me anymore, and refused to get back to me about refilling my prescription for my antidepressant. Because of this, I had to abruptly detox from the medication which was very hard. It didn't matter how many times I called or how many messages I left, the doctor would not get back to me despite explaining to them how urgent my situation was. Generally before that, I thought that the doctor was disorganized, and out of touch. I would not recommend him.

April 1st, 2015

diamond in the rough in sugarhouse

Office staff amazing everyone there really cares. Dr.Reimherr seems shy but through. He even has a call in time if you are having medication questions or problems. He seems like he is really smart.

August 19th, 2013

Do not go to this Doctor

Very bad and did not help me at all.

August 8th, 2013

Do not go to this psychiatrist

Unfortunately when I retired I sent some patients who had that insurance to Dr. Reimherr and I am very sorry that he has let his practice go down to such a unprofessional manner. He misdiagnosed three of my patients I sent him and they ended up in the hospital with serious side effects and very sick as they called me up and told me. I am so sorry to give them man a chance to hurt my patients. I am letting the public know that it is my professional opinion to stay away from this clinic located at 1100 east and stay away from Dr. Reimherr as you will cause you serious harm. I suggest to go online and look for more qualified physicians where you can me safe.

July 24th, 2013

If you think you have problems now wait until you go to Dr. Reimherr

He is the worst physician I have ever been to. He does not know how to prescribe medications and if you if need to talk to him it is almost impossible. This guy is there only for the money and not to help you. If you have a choice of physicians I suggest you do NOT give this guy a chance, he is the one that needs psychiatric help not the patient.

June 11th, 2013

KEEP AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

This place is a total joke. After being transferred from my psychiatrist because of retirement, I have been seeing him a year. Dr. Reimherr is ok at the best, His wife Cathy Reimherr runs the place, and she is running it into the ground. She pulls him around and orders the Dr. around like a puppy on a chain. All this place is a bunch of people who could not make it in a big place. My billing was screwed up because Cathy Reimherr hires people at minimum wage at best and it is bad. They were not getting paid for my past visits because the biller was not filling in the form completely. When I went into my appointment MRs. Reimherr told me that I was not allowed to come back unless I paid for the past 6 visit calls, and that if I wanted any refills on my prescriptions that I would need 1000 dollars in cash ! I then called and filed a report with DOPL and all of a sudden MRS. Reimherr calls in a months supply of prescriptions like I asked her for and she said it would cost me 1000 dollars. She is ONLY in it for the money and really you can get much better help at almost any other psychiatrist . The only reason I went there is because my last doctor retired and this jerk took workers compensation. Again this place is run by a power hungry lady that jerks her husband around like a scared puppy . You have been warned, stay away from this family owned business or you will be sorry. Also when you are waiting in the waiting room, after the patient leaves, the Mrs Reimherr talks about the patient personal problems in front of the people in the waiting room. This has happened several times and is very unprofessional.

August 30th, 2012

Very intelligent. Able to get right to the root of the problems. Very impressive!

August 17th, 2012

I have been Dr. Reimherr's patient for at least 30 years. He has always been kind and sensitive and professional and efficient. He listens carefully to my responses to his questions and offers insightful, thoughtful comments. I have always felt that he was sincerely interested in me and my family. I have always enjoyed my sessions with him.

July 15th, 2016