A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Reindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Reindel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reindel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reindel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Reindel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reindel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reindel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Oswald Reindel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick O. Reindel practice?
- Dr. Frederick Reindel has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Reindel practices Psychiatry near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Psychiatrists.