Dr. Frederick Reynolds MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Saratoga Springs, NY

4.7

March 10th, 2015
the absolute best care ive had so far ......

September 3rd, 2012
Best care
Dr Reynolds is a very kind and caring doctor who takes his time to listen and explain everything to you. He is an excellent surgeon with wonderful follow up care. He did a major surgery on our 16 year old son who had never been sick before, not only did he take care of him but he made our family feel at ease knowing he would take great care of him. Office staff are very friendly and fast to get back to you. Very thankful we were sent to this office.

July 21st, 2010
Dr. Reynolds was my surgeon for a double mastectomy for breast cancer in 2008. From the outset he was empathetic and encouraging. His manner is calm and inspires confidence. He is a terrific listener and allowed me to express my opinions and ask countless questions. I went into the surgery absolutely comfortable with his ability to perform and was not disappointed. I also had two minor procedures done along the cancer journey and had similar experiences. My follow-up visits with him have been great as well. I would recommend Dr. Reynolds wholeheartedly.