A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Rogers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Rogers, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Multiple Trauma
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Bolles Rogers FACS, MD, and MS is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Frederick B. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Frederick Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Rogers practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Lancaster Surgeons.