A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Rogers is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Rogers, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Multiple Trauma
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Vein inflammation (Thrombophlebitis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Bolles Rogers FACS, MD, and MS is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Frederick B. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Frederick Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Rogers practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT.
See Lancaster Surgeons.