A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Romano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Romano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick P Romano DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Romano practice?
- Dr. Frederick Romano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Romano practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Clearwater, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.