Dr. Frederick Romano DO Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Pottstown, PA

3.3

December 28th, 2015
ER visit
I could hear this doctor from a mile away. He was probably the loudest one in whole ER. When he finally got to my bed he was so sarcastic and fake I could not take him serious. I had stomach pain and he didn't even touch me or examine me, instead he was on his computer the whole time.

November 29th, 2015
Dr Romano was very informative and most important Friendly!!He really listened to me and how I was feeling.Most doctors don't listen and just go with what the test say!I wish he had his own practice..He would definitely be my new family Doctor!

November 3rd, 2015
Waste of Time
Dr. Romano came in and talked to me in a makeshift room cracking jokes and not taking the situation very seriously. I had a dog bite, not severe but I didn't want rabies. He gave me a short 10 minute consultation and sent me on my way. I did not get any services rendered or any real advice other than to go see the County Health Department. This would have been perfectly okay, but then I get a bill a few weeks later for 791 DOLLARS. FOR WHAT??! And this was AFTER I paid my $200 ER copay. Valencia Emergency Physicians charged me at a level 3 severity (out of 5) for a chihuahua dog bite. I came only to see if getting shots for rabies was necessary. I never got these shots here, or any treatment besides him looking at my finger and taking my vitals. I really wanted to like this doctor as he was very charismatic but somehow an $800 charge to "examine" a tiny dog bite makes him less likable.

February 20th, 2014
Most unprofessional human being in health care
I think he is probably the most arrogant individual in the health care industry. You can hear him from rooms cursing laughing and talking inappropriately. He comes in with his fake sense of urgency and care to just ask vague questions and to leave. He doesn't even listen to my stomach and I was there for lower abdominal pain!!!! He is loud all I hear him doing is talking about inappropriate things and laughing. He doesn't even come back in to give results unless I beg the nurses. I'd rather waitn4 hours then go there and only wait 5 minutes to see a physician. I ended up going to my family doctor who referred me out again which the real doctors I was referred to found out what was wrong with me that this clown couldn't. Now I have doctors appointments all the time to help me with my rare cystic mass they he couldn't even take the time to find. DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!!!