A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Rosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Rosin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Rosin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rosin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Charles Rosin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Rosin practice?
- Dr. Frederick Rosin has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Rosin practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.