A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ruben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Ruben is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ruben, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Viral Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruben graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Leon Ruben MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Ruben practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ruben has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Ruben practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Infectious Disease Doctors.