A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ruberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ruberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ruberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lief Ruberg MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Ruberg practice?
- Dr. Frederick Ruberg has 14 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Ruberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Wrentham, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.