A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ruberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ruberg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruberg graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ruberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans